Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Benefits of Meditation - 528 hz - DNA Repair Music

Did you know that 528hz music can help to heal your body?
It causes vibrations in the areas of body to trigger healing there.

After my car accident I was pretty down.
Nothing worked for me.
The doctors tried different types of therapy then we had to stop.
It was causing me too much pain.

I found that meditation helped to relieve the pain from time to time.

The 528hz vibrations made my skin look and feel younger.

It made me feel good inside.

I felt like I was doing something to help heal my body.

You can find them on youtube to try them out!

This is my favorite DNA Repair - 528 hz meditation video

2 comments:

  1. i have kidney stone, and almost two years that i suffer from lower pain everyday and even when im urinating. When i decide to hear this 528 hz everyday, it brings out comfortable feeling to me. It ease the pain , i can move, i can do my work. etc. thanks for the one who upload this video. 528 hz love signal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to add, listening to 528hz is on par with a really good qi gong or yoga session. You can feel the energy flowing through the body. When i listen to it i feel 'complete'. It also rejuvenates as i feel physically refreshed just by listening.

    Tibetan singing bowls do the same thing but have a rising and lowering frequency i think.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete