Friday, February 12, 2010

Idea Girl Consulting - Music - Movies - Entertainment - New Artists - TV Shows



Using my youtube channel idea girl consulting I've been making videos with fashion photos of celebrities, movies, bands, artists, and topics that I like blogging about.

I am a writer, I do have novels that are unpublished so I'll be having some fun with those next.

Today while I was exercising I had a wonderful idea to start some new youtube channels and start making my own little movies and stories.

I once had this idea of making easy adult reading books.  The websites didn't grab anyone's attention.

So I'm going to try a different method.

I'll do little character story lines.

It's a great way for you all to get familiar with my characters before you read the book.

It will also generate some interest in the book before it's published.

If that doesn't work, I'll come up with another idea!
Linda Randall :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow amazing work, i was just checking the blogs when i read your post, i must say you are doing really great work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete