Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Pay Pal Nightmare For a Canadian

I tried to update myself, I really did.
But I just couldn't do it.
I had knotts in my gutt while I filled out the online application for Pay Pal.

Then I got on the phone with customer service to ask a hundred questions.

After about 4 hours on the phone with the bank and CSRS I find out that I'm supposed to have an American Bank Account?
Say WHAT!!!!

I had spent all that time, research for nothing.

So I got fed up, cancelled the canadian bank account and pay pal.

I'll tackle this problem again next week.

I really want to find something that doesn't charge 2.9% for every transaction?
What a rip off!

It's not so bad if you make small amounts of money.

But what if, my writing pays well in the future?

I don't want to be stuck paying fees of $30 up to $100 to cash a big time cheque!

I'm dreaming, I know but really, If I'm going to be a successful writer, I have to look at the future needs of my financial transactions.

I hate fees, and I hate banking stuff.

I'm always looking for the best deals and I still haven't found an answer to this stupid problem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment