Saturday, December 5, 2009

Party Time for Kids


Party Time for Kids
I just finished updating the site and I've added Christmas Party Menu ideas, Kids Cooking their own snacks, recipes for meals and goodies, no bake cookies and squares and loads of ideas for games.  You can play them indoors or outside.  I found free invitation sites.  Shopping for party favors, themes has been included as well.  I also wrote some memoirs of my childhood, funny little stories about me trying to cook at the age of three.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just came across your profile. Most of your work impresses me. Couldn't find your email id anywhere so I'm leaving mine - sriram89@gmaail.com. Hope you leave me some message from your email id, would mean a lot. Need to get in touch regarding some music.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete