Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Best Sellers - Authors, Publishers for 2009



Wall Street Journal Best Sellers list is what I started with this morning.

I found it on Google - New York Times Best Sellers.

I spent 8 hours today making it.

I just noticed the date was for November 26,2009.

I googled it again and a new list was made today!
Darn it!
I've made a list for the OLD best selling author's list. LOL

I thought it was for the full year.

Oh well, I had some enjoyment searching for Author's pictures, the publishers and the book covers of the Title's on my list.

The music portion gave me some trouble, then I had to upload it twice to youtube.

Bad Value was the error message.

This means that your Youtube title is too long.

I can't help it, I'm long winded!

Oh dear!
I need to learn to be simple again.

I go through these routines where I'll talk too much or not enough.

Do all writer's have this problem?

Some of the Author's sites were pretty amazing and similar. (You could tell who used the exact same layout - boring if you ask me)

The Author's looked so prim and proper in their pictures.

I felt like I was out of their league, sitting here with my pj's on, a housecoat and slippers.

All day I'm wearing my PJ"S because they are warm, and comfortable.

I forgot to go out for a walk today.

I didn't eat all day until supper (after 6pm) and here I am almost 3 hours later still sitting here typing on my computer.

Too bad I don't get paid for working all these hours, I'd be rich for sure!

I was supposed to do some rewriting on my novel, but forgot to do that.

I'm not feeling well, so this is what I do, I play around on the net and make things.

Today it was a movie.

I had fun, enjoyed myself so that's all that matters, right?

Wall Street Journal Top 13 Best Sellers for Hardcover Fiction - November 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment