Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Link Exchange Comments Boosting Traffic To Your Blog - New Music - Pictures- Celebrity News - Harry Potter - Emma Watson- Adam Lambert - - Use Blog Catalog





Blog Catalog is an excellent way to boost traffic to your site.

You can post a message in your shoutbox that is delivered to all of your followers.

And you can look for forums and chats about the same sort of blogs and catalog yours there.

People love comments, so go to one that will comment back on yours and visit it.

Hopefully they will like your content so much that they will come back for some more!

I always visit the URLS of the people that comment on my site, just to return the favour.

I also follower my followers on twitter - the idea girl.

I'm receiving new music on a daily basis from bands and fans so visit
Idea Girl Consulting Word Press Entertainment Site

I also write a daily blog about Fashion News, Fashion Shows, Fashion Designers, Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Music Reviews, Celebrity News, National News items and Writing tips on manuscripts, synopsis, book proposals, and creative writing on The Idea Girl Says Word Press Writing Site.  I'm also blogging about the novels I have written for The Calamity Girl - The Promotion and The Munroe Mansion - The Beginning.




No comments:

Post a Comment