Saturday, March 6, 2010

Robin Jay The Art of the Business Lunch - Writing Reviews - Linda Randall

Robin Jay has become a sort of mentor to me.

She sends me words of encouragement almost everyday via email.

She's a smart and intelligent woman who helps to instill positive thoughts into everyone she comes into contact with.

As an Executive Business Person she knows what it takes to reel in those clients by having breakfast, lunch or supper with them.

Most business persons prefer to have meetings in the morning or early afternoon so that they can take the rest of the day to work on their projects.

Someday I'll be having lunch with the "Queen of the Business Lunch" from Las Vegas.

In the meantime I'll have to enjoy my emails for now.

Robin  told me she had some books that would help me with my self-confidence.

Struggling to become an author, writer with no previous education I have my daily ups and downs.

Robin is always there rooting for me, encouraging me to press on and forward with my goals.

She's even introduced me to other people in the business.

I have been blogging about one of her books - The Power of the Platform - Speakers on Success  because it has changed my life!

http://ideagirlconsulting.blogspot.com/2010/02/robin-jay-power-of-platform-speakers-on.html


I will also be blogging about the other two books she sent me starting next week.

The Power of the Platform - Speakers on Purpose and The Art of the Business Lunch.

Judging by the book covers, these positive words will also help make a difference in my life.

I'm in my 40's and I'm starting a brand new career with no education or training.

So far I've been doing something right because thousands of people are visiting my blogs and learning just like me.

I appreciate all of you!

I just wanted to write a thank you note to Robin Jay and to my readers for being so supportive of my goal to become a writer, blogger and soon a published author!

http://robinjay.info/

I wrote an article for Niagara Community Newspaper (St Catharines, Niagara Falls Local News, Events and Writers) and Jeannette Louise Tossounian will be publishing my article "Ghost Tales - Niagara is Haunted by Linda Randall " sometime during the week of March 7-13th, 2010."  This is a special time for me each year.  My father passed away back in 2004 in this time frame.  I'm going to be writing to make him proud of me.  I love you Daddy and I miss you! hugs xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment