Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do That Guarantee They Won't be Dating or Having Sex - Ellen Rakieten - Anne Coyle - Available March 16, 2010 - Barnes - Noble - Book Stores

Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do That Guarantee They Won't be Dating or Having Sex - Ellen Rakieten - Anne Coyle - Available March 16, 2010 - Barnes - Noble - Book Stores

This book looks like it could help out a lot of guys.

Remember Greg Behrendt's He's Just Not That Into You?
I studied that book like a religion and it helped me get out of a bad relationship.

I was amused by their book trailer and asked if I could make one of my own.

I was also blogging about it when Robin Jay told me about a new book that would be coming out soon.

You can order it here from Amazon.

http://theideagirlsays.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/undateable-311-things-guys-do-that-guarantee-they-wont-be-dating-or-having-sex-ellen-rakieten-anne-coyle-linda-randall/

The video is posted on The Idea Girl Says Word Press - Writers New Book Trailers - Blog

For more details on the book or video responses visit http://www.undateable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment