Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crystal Beach - Fort Erie - Beach Photos - Linda Randall

Harold waves hello to me. Clyde is only thinking of the BBQ pit there, he's hungry!

I've gotten quite good at taking photos of myself while holding the camera.  I wished my arms were longer.  At least I don't have nose hairs!

I yell at Clyde and he turns around.

Lots of summer tourists come to stay in Crystal Beach in the summer.  Some of the cottages rent for about $600 a week! Crazy!

Harold is kind enough to carry our lawn chairs while I take photos.
Security guards check our bags for alcohol.
We always carry water with us in a cooler.  
BBQ Burgers, Fries and Hot dogs
The new owner is cooking fries for us. I love mine with apple cider or malt vinegar.  Harold says that my food smells like stinky feet.
Not too crowded. Give it an hour and it will be.
Harold is getting tired of smiling for the camera.
My bathing suit was too small for me.  It was the biggest size on sale. LOL
Yes we had a problem with moths but Harold loves to wear his holy shorts on Sundays.
I called him the "Holy Man" for a joke.
Here is my Sunshine Girl Photo
This is my before photo - summer 2009.  I started exercising 15 - 30  minutes per day since Christmas 2009, we'll see a difference by next summer I'm sure.  Maybe I'll have to buy a new swim suit.  Now that would be cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment