Monday, October 12, 2009

Reached My Next Goal October 12, 2009 - 200,000 views Idea Girl Consulting Word Press






My first goal was to reach 10,000 hits, and I did, then I got 100,000 hits and now as of October 12th, 2009 I reached my goal of 200,533 views on Idea Girl Consulting Word press. WOOO HOOO!!!

I'm going to celebrate tonight with a cup of Earl Grey Tea and a big slice of Cherry Cheesecake.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, (from here in Canada.)

I made a nice ham dinner with pineapple and a sweet potato.

My sweetie, being the picky eater that he is, also had some leftover Chicken Chow Mein?

Mixing Chinese with Ham, what will he think of next? LOL

Hits are 163,460 as of 5:50 pm today, and that is awesome.

I had over 35,693 views and over 9,990 of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth sharing a kiss. LOL

I never imagined putting one silly picture up would draw so much attention?  But it did.

Now I've placed the video of Miley Cyrus doing a rap song about why she deleted her Twitter account.

I also placed the same pictures from word press onto my Idea Girl Consulting Squidoo site, just to see how the search engine works on that site.

They say they have improved their tags, so I'm testing it out.

I only get max 240 hits on my Twilight New Moon Photo Gallery, and I'd like to know why it's so low.

On wordpress I would get over 5,000 hits on the same blog!

So Word press wins hands down for search engine success.

I have noticed that my traffic sitemeter report for blogspot is averaging about 2000 hits now, which is pretty good since I haven't even listed it on any search engine URLS yet.

I'm doing this all from scratch, trying different variations to see what and how to draw traffic to a blog.

It's been interesting so far, I still can't figure it out. :) LOL

Must be a blonde thing.. ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment