Sunday, October 11, 2009

Squidoo - Travel - World - Canada - Ontario - Quebec - Art - Special Holidays - Customer Service






When I started working on my Travel lenses I ended up with 24 of them, covering places all over the world, like Europe, Canada, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Art Galleries, and writing true stories of my travels to restaurants, cities and customer service that I received.

I also created a travel info guide of places mentioned in The Munroe Series, so that when the books are published, the tourist areas can benefit from it.  My novels are fiction but they happen to be located near the areas specified, so I'm including them as a setting profile, but also pictures and travel information so that you can visit these places of interest.

I intend to travel to all the destinations listed, once I have the money to do so.  If not I'll be taking my trip via Google Street View, pictures and youtube videos made from travellers like yourself. :)

Wedding - Honeymoons
Valentines Day
Christmas Day
Art Gallery - The Munroe Series
University Help


World Water Advisory
London, England
New York City
Paris France
Spring Break Kids
Spring Break Teens

Trippin with Idea Girl
Irish Tea - Niagara on the Lake Ontario Canada
Keefer Mansion - Thorold Ontario Canada
The Blue Ghost Tunnel - Thorold Ontario Canada
Blue Ghost Tunnel West End - Thorold Ontario Canada
La Moda Shoes - Fairview Mall St Catharines Ontario Canada

Beauport Quebec Canada
Cote de la Montagne Quebec Canada
Montmorency Falls Quebec Canada
Place Royale Quebec Canada


Customer Service Make Me Smile
Customer Service - Restaurant
Customer Service - Retail


No comments:

Post a Comment