Friday, October 9, 2009

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Dating, Kissing, Twitter's Gone?

I'm wondering what ever possessed Miley Cyrus to leave her fans hanging with no Twitter Updates?

All because her boyfriend doesn't want her on there?

What's up with that?

Hope he isn't some kind of control freak, or she's going to have bigger problems down the road if they last that long.

Now according to tabloids the girl is fighting with Billy Ray Cyrus?

How can a relationship, hormones and teen years, screw up everything?

I'll tell you how, by falling for a guy then turning your world upside down.

Believe me when I say I've been down that path before, and I regretted it!

I found some awesome pics of our happy couple.

Visit Idea Girl Consulting - The Idea Girl Blog for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment