Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Moon - Death Cab for Cuties - Meet Me On The Equinox Youtube Video Mania!

I've been busy for the past 2 hours posting to my blog and found all sorts of different variations of the song with new pictures from several fans, including an interview with Death Cab for Cuties while they were on tour with Neil Young .

You know those pictures I couldn't upload for ya?
I found them on you tube!

I've posted the youtube music video with new moon's first movie soundtrack release - death cab for cuties - meet me on the equinox along with David Strick's 40 new moon set pictures taken earlier this week!

Not too shabby! :)
Click here to see the pictures of the band, twilight new moon cast, the volturi, the wolf pack, taylor lautner with his shirt off (MMMM muscles) and the song that's sure to hit #1 on the charts!

No comments:

Post a Comment