Friday, November 27, 2009

Reaching Goals As A Writer - Winner of NaNoWriMo 2009 - Niagara Region





I was so excited when I opened up an email from NaNoWriMo 2009 letting me know that I've won the contest, received a badge and a certificate to print and post on my wall.

I always put any goal that I've reached on my office wall.

Surrounding myself with things that I've accomplished.

This is a good thing for you to do as well.

Be it a contest, a squidoo Giant status, joining a group, winning a prize no matter how big or small, you need to post a reminder up on your wall.

And on those days when you feel blue about writing, or don't feel like you're good enough, you can look and say to yourself, I know I can do it.

Words of encouragement are posted on my walls.

What do you have on yours?

My favorite wall plaque says:
Believe in yourself
No matter what you choose
Keep a winning attitude
And you can never lose.
by Rhonda Kuilberg? (cant read the print on the bottom of the plaque)

No comments:

Post a Comment