Thursday, October 29, 2009

Movie Reviews This Week - The Idea Girl Says - Idea Girl Consulting - Linda Randall

It's been awhile since I did a movie review, so I got ambitious and watched 4 movies within a 24 hour time period this week.

 I was a little late in posting them because I'm working on my Synopsis for my novel.

I didn't put all the names of the cast members down in my post because I didn't have time.  So I'm going to have to backtrack sooner or later and update the information, or just create a whole new post about it.

October has been a strange month for my blogs.  They reversed in traffic?

My daily blog is getting more hits than my Entertainment Blog?




I like it though!  That's exciting because it means someone is reading what I write, instead of just looking at my opinions on movies and music.

I somehow think that some of the traffic is because of Facebook.
You see I joined a couple of "book, author and publisher" groups on there and I'm thinking that MAYBE some of that traffic came from them?

I don't know how else to explain it? :)

I'm happy about it though, I hope my readers continue to grow and I learn to be funny, articulate and exciting to read.

Click here to read my Movie Reviews for Paranormal Activity, Cirque du Freak The Vampires Assistant, Amelia and Michael Jackson's This is It.

No comments:

Post a Comment