Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Self-Help Videos on You Tube

Yesterday I was surfing the net and looking up various topics on self-help, depression, lymphatic massage and rejection and found all sorts of great videos about them.  I added each of them to my play list under various categories, I plan to go back and listen to them.  I like creating a play list then laying back on the couch with my Itech headphones on and listening for 30 minutes to an hour about sales techniques, positive thinking, meditation or energy meditations.  Each day is different and I want to learn something new everyday.  I always take time on a Friday, Sunday or a Monday to do research on any given topic.  Today I had some lunch and took a look at the Standard.  It was talking about a new green team editorial piece that posts weekly articles.  I'm thinking that I should write articles and submit them to my own paper and see what happens.  You never know, I might tap into an unknown market and help educate people about something they don't know too much about.  It took me over 4 hours to find all those videos and some people just don't have that kind of time.  To create a helpful and useful play list was my goal.  You can view the play list at:

No comments:

Post a Comment