Friday, March 12, 2010

Jeffrey Gitomer - Robin Jay - The Art of the Business Lunch

Today I did a Back Cover Quotes Review on the Art of the Business Lunch by Robin Jay.

Jeffrey Gitomer talks about how useful Robin's book is for selling to clients.

I've also posted photos of his books, some links where to find them and Robin Jay's website info.

It's all been posted under the index for The Art of the Business Lunch Book Reviews here on Blogspot.

The articles are written and posted on The Idea Girl Says.

I decided to do this book review differently.

Why?

Because there were so many awesome quotes on the outside of the book, that I could not help myself!

I'm also showing videos from various speakers that I write about.

So far I've featured the first two quotes - Brian Tracy and Jeffrey Gitomer.

They have outstanding positive thinking and goal making videos to share with all of you!

Here is the link to the reviews on this book

http://ideagirlconsulting.blogspot.com/2010/03/robin-jay-art-of-business-lunch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment