Friday, January 15, 2010

Idea Girl Consulting Youtube Channel is Rocking!

I never thought my Idea Girl Consulting Youtube Channel would see over 5000 hits in less than a month, but it has.

A bit of creativity can go a long way.

It's a neat and easy way to promote traffic to your blogs.

All I  did was find pictures that show what I blog about.

Add some great music.

Voila!  I have a commerical with my website addresses on it.

Then I had another brainstorm.

Instead of boring links on each site, why not post a cool picture and put the link there?

I wish Squidoo would have the add a link option in it's modules.

It would be a big improvement.

For now people have to copy and paste.

Some of my sites have gone from 1 visit per month to 200 per day!

SWEET!  Squidoo is hopping because of my youtube videos.

You can do the same, be creative, be funny, draw traffic to your blogs.

Idea Girl Consulting Squidoo - Linda Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment