Sunday, January 3, 2010

Helium - Idea Girl - Linda Randall





It's been awhile since I wrote anything on Helium.  I find it difficult to write over 400 words at a time.  I get all muddled up in my thought and my typing becomes painful in some cases.

It's frustrating at times, because of my fingers or my brain not functioning the way it should.

A three year struggle for me to learn how to write novels and now I struggle to write articles too.

I like the shorter tweets on twitter or on facebook, because it doesn't take a lot of thought.

I'm still polishing my grammar skills and if I use Microsoft Word, it catches all my poor sentence structures.

In the old days, we would just write and that was it, now I have to correct my grammar and writing skills, because I want to do this professionally. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment