Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rob Zombie Living Dead Girl Twilight New Moon Photos


I've been working on a new fan video of the girls from Twilight New Moon Cast.

I've created a video montage to Kristen Stewart, Tinsel Korey, Ashley Greene, Rachel Lefevre, Dakota Fanning, Stephanie Meyers (author) and Catherine Hardwicke (director).

I had to do it several times, I made the first video 18 minutes long and youtube refused it.

Said it was too long!

I have no idea how to cut it up so I ended up deleting it and starting all over again.

Then the program crashed before I could save it.

So I started it again.

Persistence pays off, now I'm hoping that Youtube won't give me a hassle about using Rob Zombie's music.

I tried to send him an email on myspace (took me 30 minutes to compose) and it wouldn't go through, I'm not on his FRIENDS list..

Needless to say I feel just like Rachel Tornquist in The Calamity Girl (my fictional character that is oh so much like me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment