Thursday, December 17, 2009

Created a New Two Page Synopsis for The Calamity Girl - The Promotion



I took a look at my Synopsis today and absolutely hated it.

So I started all over again and came up with something that sounds a hundred times better.

It went from one to two pages, but that's okay.

I pictured myself being in High School, writing an Essay for my English Teacher.

She  was a pretty, petite blonde that always had a smile on her face.

In Grade 9 she told me that I should be a writer.

I hold that memory dear in my heart anytime that I feel down about something.

When I wrote the Synopsis, I did it like a Query Letter/Mini Synopsis style.

I have to look at Youtube videos to see if I'm supposed to put the word count, title and genre in the Synopsis.

I'm having a brain fart day today... sigh...

I did manage to spend about 3 hours reading a book though, more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment