Saturday, August 1, 2009

American Idol Brooke White



I love Brookes new look!
Lighter blonde, so pretty, it really suits her!

I was posting some videos about Adam Lambert and I spotted Brooke White from American Idol's Season 7!

She was singing Radio, Radio on her guitar, so I posted it then I found a video about all the contestants getting the Flu on Season 7!

What if on Season 9, they get the SWINE FLU?

Now that would be nasty!

Like I said, bring along a bottle of pure vinegar in a spray bottle.

Spray on the hands, rub under the nose, face, neck, chest and arms.

When someone sneezes, get away as fast as you can.

Those germs can travel and hang mid air!

Did you know that flu virus germs can live up to 3 weeks after you're over the flu on your door handles, counters and clothing?

I always wash EVERYTHING with a cup of vinegar!

It helps retain the color, freshness and kills bacteria and mold smells. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment