Wednesday, April 7, 2010

creating a wish list for a 2009 or 2010 Honda Civic - Linda Randall




I'm working on my story board in one note where I keep track of my daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
I couldn't find the article I wrote until I went into edit posts then did a search for honda civic there.

I was always looking for 2010 honda civic.

I found it under 2009.

I test drove the car and now it's on my universe wish list.

This is where I pray for something I need and wait for the universe to bring it to me.

when I prayed for the apt I wanted and started looking for one, I found it a month later.

Before I was praying and meditating and nothing happened.

Something told me to write it down as a goal, date it and ask for it every day.

But that's not all.

I had to get out there and look for the type of apartment I wanted.

That's when the Universe led me to look at a certain newspaper article.
It was in the paper for the past month and I just kept refusing to call it.
When Harold told me I needed to call it, that's when I knew there was a message there of sorts.

I called it, and we went to see it.
I was shocked at how big the place was.
I never thought we'd get it, but we did.

So another prayer has been answered.

My next prayer is to have a car given to me.

If given by a company I can put various business names on it.
Sponsors who will take care of the car payments, the insurance and the gas for the car.
I will use it for business purposes.

I want to start working on a community project and it involves fundraising for a skate park.

I will have to visit lots of places so the car would come in handy.

At the moment I just walk every where or I pay a friend gas to drive me.

He's pretty busy these days so it's getting to be inconvenient to hire him to drive me around.

So when I say my chauffeur picked me up, now you know what I mean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment