Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Friend Over 37 Years Passed Away - Angela Last - Carriage Rd - McLeod Rd Flower Shop - Niagara Region - Hernder Estates Craft Shows Balls Falls - St Catharines Ontario Canada

A loving and caring person Angela Last has been my friend since I was 7 years old.

We met on the Sunday School bus from Central Gospel Temple.

She was my "sissy boo"

I am an only child, so she was my sister

I even adopted her 3 brothers Ziggy, Wilfred and Danny

We had so much fun as teens going to youth, parties and car rides in Wilfred's little yellow Volkswagon Beetle.

Many people know Angela from all the local craft shows.

She designed her own teddy bears and made them with real fur imported from Europe.

She did my wedding flowers for me for free when I got married over 20 years ago.

I'm going to miss Angela very much.

In the past six years I've lost all of my closest friends.

This is getting to be a yearly thing for me.

Kind of scary too, as I haven't made any new friends.

I think I'm going to have to now.

I've written more about Angela's funeral arrangements on my St Catharines Standard Blog.

http://stcatharinesstandard.ca/Blogs/ViewCommunityPage.aspx?BlogID=7187&#postbox

No comments:

Post a Comment