Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Day of Rest and Relaxation - Future Ideas - Thanks to Theresa Meyers - Chuck Sambuchino





Merry Christmas!  Happy New Year!

This week is going by so fast.
I don't even know where to start.
I would like to say a special thank you to two people who have been very helpful this week.
I am excited to see many editors, publishers and literary agents following me on Twitter.
It's an honor and a privelege to be a part of their community network.
I plan to help the book selling industry with my ideas and marketing strategies that I'll be testing on
Today I sent a request to two Editors asking for authors to visit the youtube videos that I posted  on ideagirlconsulting channel and for them to leave a comment with their URLS.
Theresa_Meyers a book publisher from Blue Moon Communications on Twitter sent me a Tweet advising me that this would add value to my work.
So I sent an email to Chuck Sambuchino asking for his assistance with The New Writers Handbook 2007 and 2007 Writers Market.
I haven't been able to contact the Editors, so Chuck is helping me out. :)
I hope they like my idea, it would be cool for the book videos that I made.
I am shocked, after checking out Robin Jay's media book trailers, I found out they charge $500 - $1200 to make one!
Wow!
I made mine for free, as a fan of authors. :)
Maybe I can do this as a business in the future, now that would be cool and fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment